LLTI Archives

April 2011, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2011 23:27:35 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Fuqiang Zhuo" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:23:01 -0700 (PDT)
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>,        Language Learning and
Technology International Information Forum        <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #9632 IALLT2011 Registration Open!
>From: "Fuqiang Zhuo" <[log in to unmask]>

HI Judi,

Is there any price difference for a presenter? If there is no difference,
I may register the conference after I return from abroad. Also, I will
like to take a look at the short descriptions about the pre-conference
workshops, but I couldn't find the link.

Joe