CABIN-TRAIL Archives

April 2011, Week 2

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2011 17:26:53 -0400
Welcome to CnT!

To sign up for any trip, blitz the leader of that trip with your DA$H number or
saying you'd like to pay in cash.  Your spot will be reserved once you pay.  If
the trip is free, just blitz the leader to reserve a spot.

If you're interested in becoming a DOC Member, please see Julie Bell in Robo.
  You'll get discounted trips and lots of other perks.

<3 CnT

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

Event: FEED!
Time: 6:30- ???
Cost: $4, unless you help cook , in which case it's FREE!
wonderful time at the CnT feed this week!
Its held at The Rock - 16 Sargent St.
Here's a map!  http://www.dartmouth.edu/~cabtrail/rock.shtml
Blitz Brendan Nagle if you'd like to help cook!

Dinertoure goes to Shyrl's, West Lebanon.  Depart: 6:50 AM
RSVP: Dinerz
This week we are going to Shyrl's.  It is a diner in West Lebanon,with a regular
menu and a special's menu.  If you would like to come, please meet at the back
of Robo.  The ride is free. Bring small bills.

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

Event: Velvet Rocks Prospie Trip
Time: 2 p.m., back in time for President Kim's speech at 5
Cost: free!
about.  Come hang out and meet prospies, or drop your prospie off if they're interested!
Blitz: Emma Smithayer with questions.  RSVP not needed, just show up on the steps
of Robo by 2:00!

Event: Armington Overnight and Orienteering
Time: 6pm Friday to 2pm Saturday
Cost: $5 for DOC members, $7 otherwise.
head out to Armington for a super cool evening of fun, games, stories and songs
and of course a delicious dinner, followed by a glorious nights rest and an orienteering
trip in the morning!  The hiking should be moderate, totalling about 3 miles through
uncharted territory!  So if you love to bushwack, sleep in cabins or just generally
be awesome, this is the trip for you.
Blitz:  Sam Reckford or Eric Ross with your DASH to sign up!

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

Event: Cabin Camp-out with Yale Outdoors
Time: 3:00 pm Sat - 1:30 pm Sun
Cost: $4 for DOC members, $6 otherwise
near Norfolk, CT. Sunday morning we'll go for a short hike and then head
back to campus.
Blitz: Ben Hughey with your DASH to sign up

Event: Moose Mountain hike!
Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Cost: $4 DOC, $6 non-DOC
Description / Difficulty level: Moose Mountain is an easy hike right here in the
Town of Hanover!  Come for a jaunt along the Appalachian Trail up Dartmouth's
closest mountain; we'll provide lunch and good company.  Be prepared for the trail
to be wet and/or snowy!
Blitz: akwdb to sign up