LLTI Archives

April 2011, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2011 15:47:32 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 20:06:57 -0400
>Subject: NEALLT 2011: Registration is now closed
>To: [log in to unmask]

The Board has had to close registration for NEALLT 2011 early after reaching our
site limit of 150 people.  We apologize for any inconvenience but please check
us out next year for NEALLT 2012. Hope to see you then and stay in touch with
us through our web site at http://www.neallt.org and on Facebook.

Also, consider attending the conference of our parent organization IALLT 2011,
June 21-25, at UC Irvine.
IALLT 2011 information is available at http://www.iallt.org/conferences

Best,

Ed Dixon