LLTI Archives

April 2011, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2011 15:54:38 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Gavin Ng <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Gavin Ng <[log in to unmask]>
>Date:         Wed, 30 Mar 2011 06:00:12 -0400
>Subject: WebSwami 101 Webinars (advertising)
>To: [log in to unmask]
>cc: Gavin Ng <[log in to unmask]>

WebSwami is a web-based language teaching system that integrates with
leading LMS such as Moodle, with an API for many other available.
Integration with Blackboard is almost complete and expected Q2 2011. The
system offers numerous exciting activity types, seamless one-click webcam
recording, a time-saving marker interface as well as a powerful authoring tool.

The CALICO review of WebSwami can be found at
https://calico.org/p-473-WebSwami%20Ver.%201.4%20%2892010%29.html.

Please join one of our 45-minute introductory webinars where we will
demonstrate WebSwami's 3 interfaces and show how the system can benefit your
language programs. The next scheduled sessions are:

- Europe & America - 12pm EST / 5pm GMT on Thursday 7th April 2011
- Asia Pacific - 12:30pm (Hong Kong / Singapore) on Thursday 14th

You can book your place at the home page www.webswami.com, by emailing
[log in to unmask], and also view some short videos of the system in action
at http://webswami.com/webswami-video-tour.html.