ALUM-SYL Archives

March 2011, Week 4

ALUM-SYL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Holly Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Holly Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 11:46:06 -0400
Senior Consultant/Consultant

Equinox Group is a specialized consulting company located near Boston. The company's clients include U.S., Japanese, and European pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.  Equinox Group helps clients evaluate the clinical and commercial appeal of drugs in R&D.

We seek a motivated, organized individual to frame and solve analytical problems in assessing new product opportunities, and design and build quantitative models.  We are seeking someone who is willing to engage directly in the substance of our work. We offer advancement, intellectual challenge, growth, competitive salaries, bonus, and benefits.

Candidates should have at least five years experience in product planning or business development in a biopharmaceutical company or a consulting/market research firm serving the industry.

Requirements:

-- Strong analytical, quantitative, and organizational skill
-- Attention to detail with the ability to see the big picture
-- Advanced Excel skills
-- Intellectual curiosity
-- Strong communications skills (writing and speaking)

Pluses:

-- Ability to interpret clinical trial literature
-- Forecast modeling experience
-- Visual Basic experience
-- Experience in primary and secondary market research
-- Fluency in a second language
-- Masters degree preferred

Salary depends upon experience.

To apply for this position, please submit cover letter and resume to K. Deckers, by mail, email: [log in to unmask], or fax: (781)676-2060.

Company Web site: Equinox-Group.com

Equinox Group is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Equinox Group to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status.  Equinox Group will conform to the spirit as well as the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Equinox Group will take action to employ, advance in employment, and treat qualified Vietnam era veterans and disabled veterans without discrimination in all employment practices.