LLTI Archives

March 2011, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:56:48 -0400
--- Forwarded message from Lauren Rosen ---

>Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 23:08:37 +0100
>From: Lauren Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: LLTI #9607.1: Texts for Course in Technology and Language Learning

Mike,

Not to state the obvious but, well, ok, to state the obvious, have you
considered using online materials in lieu of a book? Incorporate a variety of
media types and have them work with those materials in practical ways, research
using online journals and develop and prove their theories through practical
experiences. I don't know if that will get at what you want but it seems to be
logical to teach with the same content that they are needing to address in
terms of issues and questions.

Lauren

Lauren Rosen
Collaborative Language Program
University of Wisconsin
618 Van Hise Hall
1220 Linden Drive
Madison, WI  53706

608-262-4066 (voice)
608-265-3892 (fax)
http://www.uwosh.edu/programs/clp/

El Mar 12, 2011, a las 3:26 PM, LLTI-Editor escribi$F3: