LLTI Archives

March 2011, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2011 16:14:37 -0500
--- Forwarded message from Lukasz Radlinski ---

>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Call for multi-conference events and Call for Papers - FedCSIS 2011
>Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 22:46:39 +0100
>From: Lukasz Radlinski <[log in to unmask]>

2011 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems
(FedCSIS)
Szczecin, Poland, 19 - 21 September 2011  http://www.fedcsis.org

In cooperation with IEEE Region 8 and sponsored by Intel
Proceedings in IEEE Xplore (additional post-publications as determined by
FedCSIS Events)

On behalf of General Chairs of the 2011 Federated Conference on Computer
Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS): Maria Ganzha, Leszek Maciaszek
and Marcin Paprzycki, I would like to cordially invite you to consider
contributing an event or paper to the FedCSIS 2011, as outlined in the
announcement below. Please also send the announcement to your colleagues
and associates who could be interested in it.

This multi-conference is still very much in the making, but it is already
shaping up as the largest (and hopefully the best) computing and
information systems conference staged in Poland.

IMPORTANT DATES

- Submissions of Event Proposals: May 1, 2011
- Paper Submissions: May 31, 2011
- Authors Notifications: June 30, 2011
- Final Submissions and Registrations: 	July 31, 2011
- The Conference Dates: Sept 19 - 21, 2011

CALL FOR EVENTS

The FedCSIS multi-conference consists of a significant number of Events,
but the Call for Events is open in all areas of computer science and
information systems and new proposals for associated Events (conferences,
symposia, workshops, special sessions, etc.) are cordially invited until
1-May-2011.

The proposals should be prepared according to requirements specified in the
Call for Events on the conference website http://www.fedcsis.org and
emailed in a single pdf file to [log in to unmask]

Events accepted (at the end of February 2011):

    * AAIA 2011 - th International Symposium Advances in Artificial
Intelligence and Applications - http://aaia.fedcsis.org
           o AIMA 2011 - International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence
in Medical Applications - http://aima.fedcsis.org
           o ASIR 2011 - 1st International Workshop on Advances in Semantic
Information Retrieval - http://asir.fedcsis.org
           o WCO 2011 - Workshop on Computational Optimization -
http://wco.fedcsis.org
    * ABICT 2011 - International Workshop on Advances in Business ICT -
http://abict.fedcsis.org
    * CANA 2011 - Computer Aspects of Numerical Algorithms -
http://cana.fedcsis.org
    * IHS 2011 - The 1st International Workshop on Interoperable Healthcare
Systems - Challenges, Technologies, and Trends - http://ihs.fedcsis.org
    * ISSS 2011 - International Symposium on Services Science -
http://isss.fedcsis.org
    * JAWS 2011 - Joint Agent-oriented Workshops in Synergy -
http://jaws.fedcsis.org
           o ABC:Mi 2011 - Workshop on Agent Based Computing: from Model to
Implementation VIII - http://abcmi.fedcsis.org
           o MAS&S 2011 - 5th International Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems
and Simulation - http://mass.fedcsis.org
           o SOCASE 2011 - Service-Oriented Computing: Agents, Semantics,
and Engineering - http://socase.fedcsis.org
    * MMAP 2011 - International Symposium on Multimedia Applications and
Processing - http://mmap.fedcsis.org
           o MHCI 2011 - Special track dedicated to Multimedia
Human-Computer Interaction - http://mhci.fedcsis.org
    * TAMoCo 2011 - Techniques and Applications for Mobile Commerce -
http://tamoco.fedcsis.org
    * WAPL 2011 - 3rd Workshop on Advances in Programming Languages -
http://wapl.fedcsis.org
    * WoSS 2011 - 3rd Workshop on Software Services: Semantic-based
Software Services - http://woss.fedcsis.org

CALL FOR PAPERS

The papers should be submitted to a chosen Event by 31-May-2011 using the
FedCSIS EasyChair submission system
https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=fedcsis2011

Accepted and presented papers will be published in the IEEE Xplore Digital
Library proceedings entitled "2011 Federated Conference on Computer Science
and Information Systems (FedCSIS)". The IEEE proceedings will be published
under nonexclusive copyright. The Events$E2Ao organizers will endeavor to
arrange quality journals, edited volumes, etc. and will invite extended and
revised papers for post-conference publications.

Kind regards,
Lukasz Radlinski
FedCSIS Publicity and Inter-Event Liaison

PS.
Please email me if I can be of any further advice or help. It would be
great to see you in Szczecin in September.