DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

March 2011

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Brian Seitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Seitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2011 13:09:56 -0500
Heyo mountain bikers-

As you may know (or may not if you just deleted the blitzes), tomorrow evening are DOC elections, in Dartmouth Hall 105 at 7pm. There will be free food!

Anyways, I'm running for President tomorrow night. If you're a DOC member, I'd really appreciate it if you could make it and vote! If you can't make it in person, but are a DOC member and want to vote, absentee ballots are being accepted until 8:30 tomorrow night. If you want an absentee ballot, blitz 'DOC President'.  If you want to vote but don't know the people who are running, we will be giving some sort of speeches tomorrow night (none of the candidates seem to know how long we're supposed to talk... we'll try not to make it painful for you, though) so that would be a great chance to get a little more info!

Thanks everyone!

-Brian
                                Dartmouth Mountain Biking

To blitz to the list, send a blitz to [log in to unmask]
To be removed from the list, blitz "SIGNOFF DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING" to [log in to unmask]

If you have any questions about anything biking related blitz MBC