LLTI Archives

February 2011, Week 3

From:
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2011 09:48:51 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 01:57:56 +0000
>Subject: Moodle 2.0 & Audio Recording Modules
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,

Has anyone experimented, or had any luck, with Moodle 2.0 and audio recording
(assignment) modules?

We are currently using 1.9x and the Covcell recorder, but it appears that they
probably will not be updating it for 2.0.

Riffly and Nanogong are mentioned in the Moodle forums as possibilities:
http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=130822

Unfortunately, our tests after the release of 2.0 were unsuccessful.
http://gong.ust.hk/nanogong/doc_faq.html#moodle_version_2_question

If anyone is currently using anything successfully or know about something slated
for release soon, we would love to know about it.

Thanks in advance!

-Russell Hugo
UW LLC SA