LLTI Archives

February 2011, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2011 18:50:47 -0500

--- Forwarded Message from 15.5 ---

From: Ed Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 18:39:13 -0500
Subject: NEALLT 2011 Program
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Fellow IALLT Members,

Please join us at The University of Pennsylvania for NEALLT 2011 (April 1  -3).
Attached is our program, which will also appear shortly on our web site at http://www.neallt.org

REGISTRATION is available online at http://www.neallt.org   or   at http://www.regonline.com/neallt_2011

Our presenters, vendors, the NEALLT Board  and our hosts at the Penn Language
Center look forward to seeing you then for this exciting conference on new trends
in innovations and transformations of language learning through technology.

Regards,

Ed Dixon