LLTI Archives

February 2011, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2011 22:46:48 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Lauren Rosen <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Lauren Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 09:28:05 +0100
>Subject: Re: #9572 Upcoming IALLT Elections: Feb 14 through Feb 28 2011
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

Dear IALLT,

How dare you!!! You have placed an amazing list of candidates in front of your
membership. Are we really supposed to make a choice? I guess on the bright side,
whomever is elected to carry on, we will be in incredibly good hands. I hope those
who perhaps aren't selected this time will consider running in the future.

Wow, I guess that is just the quality of the people involved. Nice job at attracting
the best of the best...

Lauren

Lauren Rosen
Collaborative Language Program