MACSCRPT Archives

February 2011

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Christopher Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 13:22:24 -0800
Hi. Looooooooooooong time no post.

Since my email messages to [log in to unmask] are getting bounced
back, I thought I'd post this here and Emmanuel, or someone who knows the answer

will hopefully see it.

How the heck can I rearrange list box contents in a Smile dialog by dragging?
I've seen documentation that suggests this works, but I cannot get it to work. I

can get the listbox item to be editable, which gives me access to each item of
the list (row) as a text field, and I can select each item and multiple items,
but cannot rearrange them by dragging and dropping.
Using 10.6.5, Smile v.352.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance

Chris G