LLTI Archives

January 2011, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2011 12:26:43 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "SUBSCRIBE LLTI John H. Graves" <[log in to unmask]>
---

>From: "SUBSCRIBE LLTI John H. Graves" <[log in to unmask]>
>Date:         Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:46:54 -0500
>Subject: Call for Proposals: NERALLT 2011 Spring Conference, Connecticut College
>To: [log in to unmask]
>cc: "SUBSCRIBE LLTI John H. Graves" <[log in to unmask]>

NERALLT 2011 Spring Conference

Pedagogy and Technology: Collaboration between Language Faculty and
Instructional Technologists in the 21st Century

March 24-25, 2011
Connecticut College

Technological advancement in the 21st century provides both opportunities
and challenges for the collaboration between language faculty and
instructional technology professionals.  The marriage between pedagogy and
technology is taking new forms, and in the process, redefining the role of
the language lab and its staff. In light of the fast developing new
technology, how can we be empowered instead of belittled; successful instead
of frustrated?  The NERALLT 2011 Spring Conference would like to invite
language faculty and technology professionals alike to join us at
Connecticut College to tell your stories and to share your experiences, your
viewpoints and perspectives.

We welcome proposals for presentations, panel discussions, or poster
sessions on the following topics:

*  Collaborative projects between Language faculty and instructional
technologists - successful experiences and lessons learned
*  The role of the language resource center - past, present and future
*  Technological applications to enhance language learning and instruction
*  Emerging technologies to transform the learning and teaching process

Proposals can be submitted through email to Jian Wu at [log in to unmask]
Proposal deadline: February 4th, 2011
Notification of acceptance:  February 14th, 2011

Please keep in touch with conference developments by going to the NERALLT
website at

http://www.nerallt.org/