MACSCRPT Archives

January 2011

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Christopher Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2011 09:12:12 -0600
On Jan 09, 2011, at 07:44, John Delacour wrote:
> I note that you _have_ quoted the string.  The only time you would escape spaces etc. is in the command line where you have not enclosed the path in quotes.

Hey John,

I don't agree with you on the first comment (except technically :), but you're right about part two.  Too much 'do shell script' and 'quoted form of' on the brain.

As for TEP, many folks still know and love it.  I keep hoping Tom will rewrite it in Cocoa, but I stopped holding my breath and bought Jedit X long ago.

--
Chris