LLTI Archives

December 2010, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2010 23:40:23 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Tina Oestreich <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Tina Oestreich <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 11:32:01 -0500
>Subject: anyone have data related to using Wimba Voice?
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>

Hello all,

We currently have a trial of Wimba Voice, which I know is used by many
institutions. I am writing up a descriptive report of the limited ways
in which it was used in the fall, and making suggestions for how it
can be used more systemically in the spring. If possible, I would also
like to include reports from other universities that show how Wimba
Voice has been used, what the effects have been, etc.

If any of you have reports prepared, or can point me in the direction
of reports, I would much appreciate it.

Also, just to let you all know, I am leaving my position as Language
Learning Manager here to take another campus position - Academic
Technology Architect in ITS. However, I will stay on this list because
it is such a great source of information -- of course from exceptional
people! I enjoyed meeting many of you in Atlanta two years ago. I'm
sorry I won't be able to come to Irvine.

Thank you all,
Tina

--
Tina Deveny Oestreich, Ph.D.