LLTI Archives

December 2010, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 22:06:36 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "Kristy Britt" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Kristy Britt" <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 08:49:56 -0600
>Subject: IALLT 2011 Call for Proposals Deadline Is Near!
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

The IALLT 2011 Call for Proposals Deadline is quickly approaching!  Don't forget
to submit your proposals for the June 21-25, 2011 conference hosted by University
of California, Irvine.

In order to submit a proposal, please visit the NEW IALLT website at:

http://www.iallt.org/   (Click on the "submit conference proposal" link at the

right of the page.)

IMPORTANT NOTE: if you are not a current member of IALLT, you will be prompted

to create a user name and password that will give you limited access to the website

and allow you to submit a proposal for IALLT 2011.
(Current membership will allow you full access to the website and its
resources.)

The Call for Proposals can be found at:

http://www.iallt.org/event/iallt_s_biennial_conference_at_uc_irvine_june_21_25_2011

event/iallt_s_biennial_conference_at_uc_irvine_june_21_25_2011

**DEADLINE EXTENDED to December 10, 2010.**

We hope you can join us in southern California this summer!

Kristy Britt
IALLT 2011 Program Chair
University of South Alabama
SEALLT President

Kristy McKenzie Britt
Senior Instructor, Spanish
Director, Language Resource Center
Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures
Coordinator, Introductory and Intermediate Spanish
University of South Alabama
Humanities 326
Mobile, Alabama 36688

office (251)461-1457
fax (251)460-7130
department (251)460-6291
skype: kristym.britt

President, Southeast Association for Language Learning Technology
Program Chair, International Association for Language Learning Technology