LLTI Archives

December 2010, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2010 23:29:06 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "Chan, James C." <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Chan, James C." <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 19:02:07 +0000
>Subject: RE: #9534 Template Software for the Creation of Exercises in Arabic
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum	<[log in to unmask]>

Todd,

I'd vote for Hot Potatoes for its easy-of-use, power and versatility. The development
software is cross-platform: available for both Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. The
resulting exercises are JavaScript powered web pages, that allow the students
to access them from any Windows and Linux PCs, Macs, iPod Touch or any smart phones.
It is a free software developed by University of Victoria.

James
James C. Chan, Ph.D., Director
Center for Language Technology and Instructional Enrichment (CeLTIE)
120 Ballantine Hall, Indiana University Bloomington
Website: www.iu.edu/~celtie
Phone: 812-855-0004  Fax: 812-855-565