LLTI Archives

December 2010, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2010 23:28:07 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Aurora Castillo <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Aurora Castillo <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 09:33:33 -0500
>Subject: RE: #9535 Ideas for a fourth language laboratory
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum'"	<[log in to unmask]>

Maribel,

In our institution we have a tutoring room in the language lab. Our upper level
language students volunteer as tutors and they use this room for their tutoring
sessions. At the same time, language students use the room to study for their
language exams, homework, and projects.

You can contact me if you need more information and I'll be happy to help you.

Aurora Castillo