LLTI Archives

November 2010, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 22:36:08 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "Urbaniak, Erick" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Urbaniak, Erick" <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 07:14:28 -0500
>Subject: RE: #9526.2 Net Square Footages of Language Resource Centers
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum	<[log in to unmask]>

I am really looking for total area of the LRC, but if there is a focus it would
be on areas which service the students and also administrative office and storage.
  I hope that helps.

Thanks for all of the input. It is most invaluable.

Best,

Erick Urbaniak