LLTI Archives

November 2010, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 22:35:06 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from 15.5 ---

From: "Long, Charlie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 20:52:10 -0500
Subject: IALLT @ ACTFL
To: LLTI ListServ <[log in to unmask]>

Calling all IALLT members going to

ACTFL  2010 Annual Convention and World Languages Expo
Boston, MA Nov. 18 - 21

As in past years, IALLT will be at ACTFL 2010 in many ways. There will be three
sessions and a workshop given by IALLT members, as well as an information booth
in the exhibit hall.

If you are going to ACTFL and would like to meet and coordinate activities with
your fellow IALLT members, send an e-mail to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
and I will send you an invite to a Facebook page, where we can share ideas and
comments about the conference. (Watch this page for suggestions on where to pick
up the best freebie bag.)

We also need volunteers to help out at the booth and share with others the good
things that IALLT is doing, especially our new web page! If you are going to be
in Boston and can provide some BoothTime, please let me ( [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
) know.

We look forward to seeing you at ACTFL

Charles E. Long ( [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> )
Stacey Powell
ACTFL Affiliate Representative

IALLT SPONSORED SESSIONS

Saturday November, 20

8:00am to 9:00am
Digital Narratives : Let your language students express their creative side!
Building: Sheraton Hotel, Room: Independence Ballroom West

10:00am to 11:00am
Web 2.0 to Extend the Collaborative Classroom beyond the Physical Space
Building: Sheraton Hotel, Room: Independence Ballroom West

11:15am to 12:15pm
Metacognition, Assessment and the ePortfolio
Building: Sheraton Hotel, Room: Independence Ballroom West

Sunday November, 21

8:00am to 11:00am
W27-Web Tools for Digital Storytelling
Building: Sheraton Hotel, Room: Fairfax A

EXHIBIT HALL - IALLT BOOTH #2616

Friday, November 19, 2010: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday, November 20, 2010: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday, November 21, 2010: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm