LLTI Archives

November 2010, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2010 14:31:28 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from 15.5 ---

From: Janet Banhidi <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 22:21:43 -0600
Subject: EducatorCity: NEW! Online community
To: [log in to unmask]

EducatorCity is a new online free community where language teachers can
interact, share content, support & advice, find answers & inspiration and
learn about technology, research, projects and other new ideas for
teaching.

Our FREE webinar series begins next week.  The first three sessions are
"Wikis 101: The Basics for Beginners", "Exploring Language in Elementary
Schools: A Roundtable Discussion" and "Writing in an Online Community Shared
by Native and Non-Native Speakers".  Additionally, we will be hosting
roundtable discussions to share ideas, collaborate on projects and work
together to find solutions.   Topics will change frequently - make sure to
visit the Events Calendar regularly to read about new additions.

Going to ACTFL?  Join us Friday, Nov. 19th at our first official
get-together.  Details are listed on our website,
www.EducatorCity.com<http://www.educatorcity.com/>.

Sincerely,
Janet Banhidi
Founder of EducatorCity