LLTI Archives

November 2010, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2010 22:32:19 -0400

--- Forwarded Message from 15.5 ---

From: "Toulouse, Mary T" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 14:40:44 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: NEALLT newsletter
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Colleagues,
Please find attached a copy of our fall newsletter with quotes and nuggets from
our 2009-2010 conferences that were held at Yale and Skidmore.  Our next NEALLT
conference will be held in Philadelphia at The University of Pennsylvania on April
1, 2, 3. The theme is "Transcultural Collaborations: Language Learning in Virtual
and Physical Spaces."

Cordially,

Mary Toulouse
Director of the Foreign Language Resource Center
Lafayette College
Easton, PA 18042

Tel: 610-3305265
Fax:  610-330-5656