LLTI Archives

November 2010, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2010 22:12:56 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Detiveaux, Georges J" <[log in to unmask]>
---

>From: "Detiveaux, Georges J" <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 15:41:08 -0500
>Subject: AccuSQL training
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Howdy,

Our campus just upgraded our lab / student center tracking software to AccuSQL,
and I am planning on attending the company's training in Orlando in December (9-10).
Any other IALLTers who are also Accutrack users going? Let me know!

http://www.accutrack.org/support/Orlando_training.htm
http://www.accutrack.org/support/orlando_form.htm

Thanks!

georges detiveaux, [log in to unmask]
manager/instructional technology consultant
teaching & learning center labs & language labs, http://www.lonestar.edu/TLClabs

french, http://faculty.lonestar.edu/gdetiveaux

lone star college-cyfair
9191 barker cypress road, LRNC-212a