LLTI Archives

November 2010, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2010 22:02:01 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Cobb-Zygadlo, Deanne" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Cobb-Zygadlo, Deanne" <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 08:33:28 -0400
>Subject: Re: #9510.23 Voice Recording Software
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum	<[log in to unmask]>

Bob,
Is it only with the Voice Email function that you are having trouble
or is it Wimba Podcaster & Wimba Voice Boards as well?  Are you using
Wimba Voice Tools as a stand-alone product or is it through an LMS
interface?

If it is just the Voice Email product that is an issue, how do you
access the email?  Is it Outlook Express online?  Webmail?  Mac Mail
client? Entourage?

Deanne