DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

November 2010

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC President <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC President <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:33:35 -0500

Have some cool adventure planned, but don't know how to pay for it?

Apply for the DOC's Schlitz Adventure Fund!

Here is what you do:

1. Come up with a great idea for a trip that will happen in the next year. (sooner trips may get priority, but don't worry, we give out money every term!)

2. Double check that it is HUMAN POWERED. Hiking in Chile? Great. Motorcycling to Alaska? No good. We'll subsidize transportation to get there, but we're talking about the destination not the journey here.

3. Check out the attached instructions on how to write your proposal.

4. Write your proposal. Spell check it too. If you have questions (on the proposal, not the spelling) blitz 'DOC President'.

5. Blitz your proposal to 'DOC President' by MIDNIGHT on SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14. Thats this weekend.

6. Come to the Schlitz meeting at 6:00pm in Robinson Hall on Monday, November 15 to present your propsal.

7. Go adventuring. Come back, share your experience with the DOC.

Note: You don't have to be a DOC member to apply for funding, but you do have to be a member to actually get the check. And we won't pay for your whole trip, we do have a limited budget.

                                Dartmouth Mountain Biking

To blitz to the list, send a blitz to [log in to unmask]
To be removed from the list, blitz "SIGNOFF DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING" to [log in to unmask]

If you have any questions about anything biking related blitz MBC