LLTI Archives

October 2010, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 18:37:55 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from 15.5 ---

From: "Muhammad Faisal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:41:34 -0400
Subject: RE: Voice recording software
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Hello All,

I would like to get your input about any free audio recording software to
save files in WMA, WAV or MP3.  As far as I know the free software available
cannot be used in an educational environment. Does anyone know about any
free software that can be used without violating copyright terms?

Thanks,
Muhammad Faisal

Systems Administrator
Foreign Language Technology Center <http://www.fltc.wayne.edu/>