LLTI Archives

October 2010, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2010 17:05:10 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Sarah Withee" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Sarah Withee" <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 09:45:03 -0600
>Subject: resources for teaching Indonesian
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

  All,

I am working with a professor in our political science department who is
planning to take students to Indonesia this summer to do research.  He
would like the students to study some Indonesian before they go.

Indonesian is not one of the languages regularly taught on our campus, and
I am wondering what kind of resources may be available for teaching
Indonesian. Can anyone recommend textbooks, websites, audio materials,
etc.? Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

Sarah

Sarah Withee
Instructional Technologist
Colorado College