LLTI Archives

October 2010, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2010 21:11:37 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Edie Furniss <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Edie Furniss <[log in to unmask]>
>Date:         Tue, 12 Oct 2010 17:47:50 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>cc: Edie Furniss <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everyone,
I'm doing research on Internet TV subscriptions for our campus and was
wondering if anyone has had experience with this. We've decided to go with
Internet TV subscriptions due to the difficulty with and cost of satellite
installation and maintenance. I am familiar with a good site for Russian TV
- etvnet.com - and would like to find subscriptions to similar sites for the
other languages taught here (Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian,
Japanese, Spanish). eTV has a wide variety of Russian TV channels and
extensive archives of programs and movies - can anyone point me to something
similar for other languages?

Thanks!
-Edie

--