LLTI Archives

October 2010, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:14:57 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from 15.5 ---

From: Jeremiah Spoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 09:20:18 -0400
Subject: iPad Use in Language Centers
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings from Hamilton College!

As you are all aware, in Language Centers the integration of technology working
side by side with language teaching in meaningful ways can have wonderful results.
Currently the iPad is the fastest selling piece of electronics in history - it's
even outsold DVD players.

We will have an opportunity in the next few weeks to try an iPad out in the Language
Center, and we were wondering - are there any other Language Centers that are
trying out the iPad? If so, what are your uses?

Thanks so much for your time!

Jeremiah Spoon
Language Center Coordinator/Technologist
Voice: 315.859.4792  Data: [log in to unmask]
http://www.hamilton.edu/languagecenter