LLTI Archives

October 2010, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 08:38:31 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from 15.5 ---

From: "Myers, Iris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 09:48:39 -0400
Subject: Skype
Hello everybody,

I am trying to plan a way to set up a conversation for different languages when
using Skype. Does anyone have experience setting this up, or any ideas to help
get this project moving. The languages are French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese,
German, Russian and Spanish. Please get back to me.

Thanks,
Iris