BAHASA Archives

October 2010

BAHASA@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Sarkka, Kati" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Indonesian language list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2010 03:09:22 -0400
Dear Bahasa list,

I'm Kati Särkkä, the HR Manager of a company called Lionbridge Testing Services Oy, located in Finland.
Our company is looking for a part-time native Indonesian linguist for our project. The work can be done from home, no relocation to Finland is required.
Feel free to forward information on our opening for any suitable candidates in your network.

Please kindly see the job announcement below. In case you have any question, don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

________________________________
Kati Särkkä
Human Resources Manager

Lionbridge
Hermiankatu 3 A
33720 Tampere, FINLAND
Phone + 358 9 613 3500
Fax + 358 3 318 5133
www.lionbridge.com<http://www.lionbridge.com/ohttp:/www.lionbridge.com>

________________________________

Position title: Native Indonesian linguists

Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX) is a leading provider of globalization and testing services. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client's product and content lifecycle -- from development to globalization, testing and maintenance. Global organizations in all industries rely on Lionbridge services to increase international market share, speed adoption of global products and content, and enhance their return on enterprise applications and IT system investments. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge now maintains more than 50 solution centers in 25 countries and provides services under the Lionbridge and VeriTest brands. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com<http://www.lionbridge.com/>.

Position Description
We are looking for part-time Linguists for Indonesian language

Required Skills/Background

 *   Mother tongue Indonesian AND relevant university level studies, for example a Master's degree in linguistics or philology of Indonesian language, and/or general linguistics
 *   Experience in lexicography or/and morphology
 *   Experience in reviewing/annotating texts
 *   Experience in corpus/dictionary/terminology work
 *   Great attention to detail while working efficiently
 *   Good organizational and analytical skills, ability to work in a logical and methodical way
 *   Good communication skills
 *   Possibility to work part-time form home on freelancer basis

Contact: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Please add the following details in your application: your availability and desired compensation. Apply ASAP.

Why Lionbridge?

 *   As a world leader, Lionbridge will provide you:
v  Opportunities for learning. Lionbridge has strong project management methodologies and industry leading workflow solutions, allowing you to expand your career and skill set.
v  Opportunities to work with major customers - Lionbridge works with the 10 largest firms in the world and two-thirds of the Global50.

 *   Through its worldwide presence, Lionbridge will allow you:
v  To work in a multi-cultural environment. Lionbridge has 50 offices in 25 counties. Many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles

 *   Because Lionbridge is technology driven, you will work with:
v  State-of-the art proprietary tools
v  Diverse expertise across technology platforms. Lionbridge supports client needs in Java, .Net, Mainframe Systems, Test Automation and more...