LLTI Archives

September 2010, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:57:37 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Otmar K. Foelsche" <[log in to unmask]>
---

>From: "Otmar K. Foelsche" <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 08:53:28 -0400
>Subject: Welcome Anthony Helm, the new editor of LLTI
>To: LLTI LLTI <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Friends of LLTI,

as of today, the new editor of the LLTI list is Anthony Helm, who took over my
job at Dartmouth College, when I retired a couple of years ago.

I just turned seventy a month ago, and I am also packing my suitcase again for
another stay in Beijing to work again at Beijing's University of Posts and Telecommunications
as I have already done twice during the last couple of years. So it is time to
have LLTI managed by the next generation.

This is not really a good bye to all of you 1300 subscribers - I will now join
the list as a subscriber and will remain part of this marvelous community of
friendly, helpful, considerate, and intelligent professionals.

My email address remains the same ([log in to unmask]).

All the best to alll of you...

Otmar

Otmar K. Foelsche
Visiting Professor
Beijing University of Post and Telecommunictions
+1-617-851-5290
+86-1371-750-8796