LLTI Archives

September 2010, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2010 16:37:04 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Sarah Withee" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Sarah Withee" <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:00:36 -0600
>Subject: Arabic typing tutor software
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>

All,

This year, we have a new professor of Arabic who has expressed interest in
having typing tutor software available to help her students learn how to
type in Arabic.  Have any of you worked with such a thing?  Ideally, it
would be Mac compatible, but we could manage with a PC version as well.

  Thanks in advance for any help you are able to provide.

Sarah

Sarah Withee
Instructional Technologist
Colorado College