LLTI Archives

September 2010, Week 3

From:
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2010 15:06:36 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Dennie Hoopingarner <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Dennie Hoopingarner <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 19:18:15 -0400
>Subject: Re: #9476 Anyone using Tell Me More?
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

Replacing faculty is not in the cards at Michigan State (at least as far as I
know). Our Dean is interested in offering "different paths to proficiency." We
are hoping that TMM might help us to meet the needs of some new populations among
our students, whose academic programs have imposed new proficiency requirements.