LLTI Archives

September 2010, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2010 09:36:47 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Sarah McCurry <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date:         Wed, 8 Sep 2010 18:52:48 -0400
>From: Sarah McCurry <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Looking for Lab Check-in programs
>To: [log in to unmask]
>cc: Sarah McCurry <[log in to unmask]>

Our Language Lab had a program that checked students in and out of the lab,
recording their activities and amount of time spent in the lab.  It also
generated reports.  This software was important as the lab is a required
component of our lower division classes.  The software program we had been
using was built especially for us by our IT department.  We now need to find
a new program and were wondering what other labs are using.  We need to
start evaluating these software programs right away.  I'd like to know what
other labs are using.  If you have a program you like, let me know. Thanks.

Sarah McCurry
Spanish Lecturer/Language Lab Director
Idaho State University
Mail Stop 8067