LLTI Archives

August 2010, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2010 09:28:19 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Douglas Canfield <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 08:23:16 -0400
>Subject: Assistant or Associate Professor position in Instructional
Technology....
>From: Douglas Canfield <[log in to unmask]>
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>

*Apologies for cross-postings$E2A$A6but I think some people on this list might
be
interested. I'm available for informal inquiries....*

See below for information on an exciting opportunity at the University of
Tennessee, Knoxville:

Applications are invited for a 9$E2Aemonth tenure$E2Aetrack Assistant or
Associate
Professor position in Instructional Technology beginning August 1, 2011. The
primary responsibilities for this position are to provide creative
leadership in the master$E2Aos program in Instructional Technology, contribute
to the ongoing design of our new doctoral program in Learning Environments
and Educational Studies, develop and/or teach graduate courses in
instructional technology and related areas, and pursue an externally funded
research and scholarly publications agenda. These programs are located in
the Department of Educational Psychology and Counseling, College of
Education, Health & Human Sciences at the University of Tennessee$E2Ae
Knoxville.

To view the position description visit this URL:

http://cehhs.utk.edu/news/positions/IT-positiondescrip.pdf<https://docs.google.c
om/viewer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcehhs.utk.edu%2Fnews%2Fpositions%2FIT-positiondescrip
.pdf>

Learn about the IT Master$E2Aos program:

http://web.utk.edu/~edpsych/instructional_technology/

Learn about the LEEDs Doctoral program:

http://web.utk.edu/~edpsych/LEEDS/

Review of applications will begin September 15, 2010.

Contact Dr. Trena Paulus with any questions at [log in to unmask]

  Douglas W. Canfield
Coordinator III, Language Resource Center
Dept. of Modern Foreign Languages & Literatures
University of Tennessee
Co-Editor in Chief, The IALLT Journal