LLTI Archives

July 2010, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:03:24 -0400
Our IT/library has a Tandberg Maestro portable video conferencing system. I
have never used it but one of our Russian faculty is interested in a demo
and thought it would be interesting to connect with someone from another
language lab.
So, I'm looking for someone with a compatible system that would be available
to connect with us for a short demo sometime next week, the week of 7-26-10.
I'm told that any system like Tandberg, Polycom or SONY that connects via IP
would connect with our system.
If anyone is has such equipment and is available and willing to do a short
video conference test with us sometime next week I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Carol
----
Carol Smith