CABIN-TRAIL Archives

July 2010, Week 3

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2010 13:48:47 -0400
Welcome to CnT!

If you're interested in becoming a DOC Member, please see Julie Bell in Robo.
You'll get discounted trips and lots of other perks.

If you'd like to get This Week in CnT blitzes every week, reply to this email
and ask to be added to the listserv.

<3 CnT

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

Dinertoure at Stella's Diner
This diner is a classic, an essential key to Diner City.  Come if you like
delicious food, wonderful friends, and the best time of your life.
When: 6:50 AM, back before 8:45 AM
Cost: the ride is free, but bring small bills for breakfast.
Blitz:  Dennis Zeveloff (DinerZ)

Feed!
When: 7 pm
Where: The Rock (directions: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~cabtrail/rock.shtml)
Blitz: Charlie Governali if you want to cook
Cost: $3 to eat, Free if you help cook

THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY

Bike and Swim!
When: Leaving Thursday after 2As
Cost: Free + bike rentals are free
Where: meet behind Robo, we'll bike to Boston Lot, a pond about 15 minutes away.
We'll take a dip in the lake, then bike back.
Blitz: Ben Hughey to sign up

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

Mt. Washington Portage!

When: Saturday, July 24
Time: 6am-8pm, approx.
Cost: $10 DOC, $13 non-DOC
take in the view on the mild waters of New England's highest lake! Enjoy a fun
hike with friends, get funny looks from fellow hikers, and carry on a great,
slightly absurd, Dartmouth tradition! We will leave early Saturday morning and
return in the late evening. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.

THE FUTURE  THE FUTURE  THE FUTURE

InterDOC trip to Maine
A cooperative effort between the DMC, Ledyard, CnT and other clubs to experience
a something new on an extended trip with lots of options. Tentitively scheduled
for the weekend of August 7th at Baxter State Park.

Lodge Prom
Ask your summer love to the DOC Formal on August 23rd, at the famed Moosilauke
Ravine Lodge.