UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

July 2010

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Carole Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2010 03:21:53 +0000
Thanks guys ... good concert tonight. The crowd, although sparse, really enjoyed it. And, they invited us back for next year. Not sure about you, but I was much more comfortable driving when I could see the wildlife! Am sorry those of you that didn't make it missed the sausages ... they were delicious as always.

Tomorrow we play at 12:45 in front of the Kilton Library ... little books ... bring a CHAIR.
Weather looks like it's going to be another nice day ... have water with you too.

Wednesday night we're in WRJ .. more later on that.

Again, thanks ... it was fun
See you tomorrow .
cb