LLTI Archives

June 2010, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2010 15:03:26 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from Trina Marmarelli <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 13:12:13 -0700
>From: Trina Marmarelli <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: CFP deadline extended to 6/30: NWALLT/SWALLT conference, Fall 2010

CALL FOR PROPOSALS EXTENDED TO WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30!

We hope you can join us in Portland this fall!

The Southwest and Northwest Associations for Language Learning
Technology will hold a joint regional group meeting October 15-16,
2010 at Reed College in Portland, Oregon.

We welcome proposals for individual or joint presentations, panels,
workshops, and posters that showcase technology-enhanced language
learning and teaching. Our theme is "Sustainable Language Learning
Technology" and our focus will be on which current and emerging
technologies will best enhance our limited resources. Other related
topics will be considered. Please join us if you can. The new deadline
for proposal submission is June 30, 2010. Submit your proposal at:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGY4TkQ2U2NnX1l3Zk1ZV3B5aWk0bkE
6MQ
or through the link at our conference website:
http://swallt.org/conferences/

See you there,
Trina

Trina Marmarelli
Foreign Language Instructional Technologist
Reed College
503/517-5531