LLTI Archives

May 2010, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2010 13:51:06 -0400
Hello. We are replacing our beloved Smart 3000i rear projection whiteboards. I
have not liked anything else we have looked at. Why? The short throw SmartTech
boards are too dim and the skin-like
feel of the writing membrane is creepy. Most importantly, the long rectangle
16:9 form factor does not work well with portrait page orientations of pdfs,
powerpoints, keynotes, webpages, etc. If anyone has purchased interactive boards
recently I'd love to hear about your experiences. Plasma screens are too small
for our use scenarios
Joseph

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." Martin Luther
King