LLTI Archives

April 2010, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:34:14 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Sarah Withee" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Re: #9392 Video for 2nd Year Russian
>Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:40:33 -0600
>From: "Sarah Withee" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

Below is a recommendation from our Russian faculty member Alexei Pavlenko
for some movies you might want to look at.

Live from Moscow (Stage 1) comes w/ a film that I've used in the past--it
works fine.  Both books of Golosa have very useful video supplements
online.
But my favorite is a book "Cinema for Russian Conversation"--it allows me
show Russian classics without subtitles!

Alexei

--- Forwarded Message from Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]> ---