LLTI Archives

March 2010, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:35:20 -0400
Hi Folks,

Swarthmore is considering reconfiguring a current computer lab with a
pretty pedestrian row based design that just isn't working.  Wondering
if anyone has examples of creative furniture / solutions they'd be
willing to share.  Even if they don't work for this project I'd be
interested for a future LRC redesign project.

Here's a couple of links to ideas I thought were interesting.

http://www.ou.edu/gaylord/home/main/about_gaylord_college/facilities/computer.ht
ml

http://www.unplggd.com/unplggd/home-office/blogging-mtvs-the-hills-fidms-compute
r-lab-065176