LLTI Archives

March 2010, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 20:20:25 -0400
--- Forwarded Message from "Shoaf,Judith P" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Shoaf,Judith P" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum
>Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:43:04 -0400
>Subject: Network of Business Language Educators
>acceptlanguage: en-US

(posted on behalf of Mary Risner)

NOBLE (Network of Business Language Educators) is a new and evolving community
which brings together professionals across all disciplines and all languages to
collaborate and exchange ideas for  building  programs and curriculum that will
prepare our students to be global leaders.  NOBLE receives some support from
USDOE Title VI Centers. The primary goal of the group is to integrate global
relevance into the curriculum  and better prepare students with language,
culture, and technology skills for the 21st century workplace.

The resources available are not just for business classes. They can help
students see the value of integrating language, culture, and technology for
their personal and professional lives.

For resources:   www.nble.org
To join the new online community and share ideas:
www.globalworkplaceskills.ning.com

Mary E. Risner
Associate Director
Outreach and Latin American Business Programs
Center for Latin American Studies
University of Florida
370A Grinter Hall
Tel.   352-273-4723