LLTI Archives

March 2010, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2010 20:31:52 -0400
This is a standard project here in the Language Center at Hamilton College. We
are equipped with Apple computers.

Students either bring in a DVD with their selected movie on it, or use our
library here. We remove the audio from the video clip and they simply record
their audio over the top of it using the narration tool in iMovie. We then use
the "Share" setting to export the video!

Jeremiah Spoon
Language Center Coordinator/Technologist
Voice: 315.859.4792  Data: [log in to unmask]
http://www.hamilton.edu/languagecenter