LLTI Archives

March 2010, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:54:04 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from "Bryant, Todd" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Bryant, Todd" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum
>Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:59:05 -0500
>Subject: RE: #9365 Wii games
>acceptlanguage: en-US

We have a Japanese instructor that has her students play Japanese Wii after
Japanese table once a month.  I can get you a list of the games she uses if
you'd like.  Maybe best if you contact me off list.

Are you set on the Wii?  I ask because Wii games tend to be simpler action based
games with a limited plot in any at all.  The games that are more plot driven
and therefore with more language tend to be on the other consoles (Xbox and PS3)
or on the PC.

Todd

Todd Bryant
Dickinson College