LLTI Archives

March 2010, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2010 06:07:49 -0500
Erica,

This may not directly answer your question, but the Wii browser does support
Flash based games, and there are several sites that are designed to be
specifically for Flash-based games that can be played on the Wii. I haven't
looked for any that are directly aimed at foreign language learning, but given
the world wide audience of the Wii, I have to believe that a Google search for
"Wii Flash games" on foreign specific domains (like .fr, .de, .jp, etc.) is
likely to turn up something.

Cheers,
Anthony

Anthony Helm, Director