LLTI Archives

March 2010, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2010 18:12:32 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Lauren Rosen <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 21:36:10 -0600
>From: Lauren Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #9359 Upload student video
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Hi Dick,

Some of our classes started using Vimeo a couple years ago and have
been happy with it. It does allow for privacy settings similar to
YouTube but is a bit less traveled. I haven't paid much attention to
what format the videos are converted to but I'm sure you could find
that out on their site. http://www.vimeo.com

Good luck,
Lauren

Lauren Rosen