LLTI Archives

March 2010, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2010 06:08:10 -0500
--- Forwarded Message from Edith Paillat <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Edith Paillat <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum'"
>Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 16:53:11 +1300
>Subject: RE: #9362.1 (!) Hot Potatoes and Japanese
>acceptlanguage: en-US, en-NZ

Hi Kellie,
You might want to have a look at the following exercises done with hotpot for
our first year students. We used all the hotpot apps possible, including
crosswords. You will find some if you browse through the exercises :)
Contact me if you need more info on the making of. :-)
http://www.victoria.ac.nz/llc/edith_dev/genki/
Cheers
Edith Paillat
Language Learning Centre / Library