MACSCRPT Archives

March 2010

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Emmanuel LEVY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2010 23:55:27 +0100
Sorry, Laine, that's not so. Smile's one-liner save www in "/Users/
emmanuel/Desktop/hardcopy.pdf" does preserve links. In Preview you get
the white glove over buttons, and all. I don't know how they do that,
but it's quite wonderful.

Oh, in my snippet below the two lines are two different features, that
was maybe confusing.

Best,
Emmanuel